AAT Qualified Accountant
We have a vacancy in our Tiverton office for an AAT qualified accountant
- Providing bookkeeping services, including the recording of income and expenditure, matching transactions to bank statements and summarising expenditure types.
- Recording information for VAT and business tax returns and assistance with the preparation of the year end accounts for companies, sole traders and partnerships/ LLPs.
- Using computer software to record financial transactions, including Excel, Word, Sage accounting software and other financial packages (training will be provided).
- Any other duties as may be required to ensure the efficient running of the office.
Skills and attributes:
- AAT qualified.
- GCSE Maths and English (A-C).
- Full driving licence
- Applicants should be self-motivated, analytical and methodical in their approach to work.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Computer literate with an aptitude towards spreadsheets and word processing.
- Able to demonstrate initiative in delivering an excellent service to clients.
- Neat, accurate, enquiring and willing to ask questions when unsure.
- Calm and efficient under pressure with the ability to respond to client enquires promptly, accurately and efficiently.
How to apply
To apply for any of the above positions, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com