AAT Qualified Accountant
We have a vacancy in our Tiverton office for an AAT qualified accountant
- Providing bookkeeping services, including the recording of income and expenditure, matching transactions to bank statements and summarising expenditure types.
- Recording information for VAT and business tax returns and assistance with the preparation of the year end accounts for companies, sole traders and partnerships/ LLPs.
- Using computer software to record financial transactions, including Excel, Word, Sage accounting software and other financial packages (training will be provided).
- Any other duties as may be required to ensure the efficient running of the office.
Skills and attributes:
- AAT qualified.
- GCSE Maths and English (A-C).
- Full driving licence
- Applicants should be self-motivated, analytical and methodical in their approach to work.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Computer literate with an aptitude towards spreadsheets and word processing.
- Able to demonstrate initiative in delivering an excellent service to clients.
- Neat, accurate, enquiring and willing to ask questions when unsure.
- Calm and efficient under pressure with the ability to respond to client enquires promptly, accurately and efficiently.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst we may not have listed a job that fits your profile we are always interested in receiving applications from good quality candidates. Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com